Saturday, May 18, 2013

Assigned Work

Acts 20:24 - But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus - the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God.

Paul knew his job.  He knew that he had one purpose in this life - to share the Good News of Jesus Christ.  And he knew that if he failed to do his assigned work, that his life wouldn't be worth anything.

I have had the awesome opportunity to share the Gospel with a couple of people.  I don't know about you, but I feel so alive and ecstatic when I do.  I know this is the Holy Spirit pumping me up for the work He has assigned for me, and I love that feeling.

Dear Lord Jesus, please continue to bless me with Your strength and passion to continue sharing the Good News of Your love and grace whenever I am presented with the opportunity.  I can accomplish anything with Your Spirit inside me.  In Your name I pray, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment