Wednesday, May 8, 2013

God's Path

Isaiah 53:6 - All of us, like sheep, have strayed away.  We have left God's paths to follow our own.  Yet the Lord laid on Him the sins of us all.

Isaiah is telling us right here the purpose that Jesus was going to fulfill.  To bear our sins so that we may be saved.  He tells us that following our own paths leads to sin and death, but God's path will restore us.

I followed my own path for so long, and I am so blessed that God loves me so much that He waited for me.  I know He didn't want me to die.  He chose me a long time ago to share in His Glorious Kingdom.  It simply doesn't get any better than that!

Dear Lord, thank You for Your eternal patience and love for waiting for me to step off of my path to follow Yours.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment