Friday, May 24, 2013

All Of Us

Mark 3:35 - "Anyone who does God's will is my brother and sister and mother."

If we stay true in our faith to God, we are rewarded with eternal life in God's Kingdom.  But we will be more than just visitor's or citizens of Heaven, we will be a part of the family!

Anyone who knows me well, knows how important my family is to me.  I often tell people that I don't understand how I made it as long as I did without this relationship I have with Jesus now, but I will not live another day without it.  My earthly family means a lot to me, yes, but my eternal family means so much more.

Dear Lord, thank You for offering all of us the opportunity to be a part of Your amazing and eternal family.  Particularly when we've done more than enough to make ourselves unlovable and definitely incorrigible. Thank You so much for the best gift of all, Your Son Jesus Christ.  Words will never express accurately how much Your love and forgiveness mean to me.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment