Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Saving The Lost

Luke 19:10 - "For the Son of Man came to seek and save those who are lost."

Jesus didn't just come to save His lost children. He didn't just show up and say, 'Here I am, are you coming or what?!'  He came to find us and then save us.  Our relationship with Him is a two-way street, and He has traveled near and far on His side of it.  He seeks us!  Only a God of abundant mercy and unfailing love would take the time to do that.

When I understood the meaning of this passage, I was all in for Jesus.  I am so unworthy of my salvation because of my sinful ways.  But, because God loves me so much, He never gave up on me.  He continued to seek me until I accepted Him and His precious gift of life eternal with Him in His Glorious Kingdom.  His love and mercy have made me worthy to Him.  How awesome is this?!!

Dear Lord, thank You for never giving up on me.  Thank You for doing so much more for me than I could ever deserve.  I know that I could never repay You for any of the amazing gifts You have given me, but I just pray that You will use me in whatever way is according to Your will to bring You glory and spread the Word of Your love and redemption.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment