Friday, April 26, 2013

Working It Out

Psalms 138:8 - The Lord will work out His plans for my life - for Your faithful love, O Lord, endures forever.  Don't abandon me, for You made me.

David's heart for God is such a great encouragement.  David had to deal with a lot of serious problems.  He endured a lot of trials and tribulations, but through it all he trusted that God was working it all out for Him, and He completely trusted God's will and plan for his life.

Do I have this level of trust in God's plans for me?  Have I totally surrendered my will to His?  One thing I have always struggled with is my total surrender.  In the last couple of months, I have felt God working overtime, it seems, on my heart so that I get to that point of total surrender that He wants for me.  And I am loving this feeling.

Dear Abba Father, thank You for taking the time to do the work in me that You have.  I'm sure You are pretty busy as it is, but because of Your faithful and unending love for me, I have felt Your presence in my life and Your touch on my heart.  I am not sure what You see in me that makes You want me, but I will trust Your plans for me and surrender to Your will.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment