Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Full-Time Love

Luke 6:9 - Then Jesus said to His critics, "I have a question for you.  Does the law permit good deeds on the Sabbath, or is it a day for doing evil?  Is this a day to save life or to destroy it?"

While addressing the critics who were upset about Him healing on the Sabbath, Jesus makes a point about doing good out of love at all times.  Love for everyone is a full-time gig.  Not when it's convenient.  All the time, 24-7.

I know I am guilty of being a part-timer here.  There have been days when I am just in a mood and don't feel like it.  That's not glorifying God.  He always gives me His best, and I owe Him nothing less than mine in return.  With God's help and guidance, I will be better.

Dear Lord, please forgive my transgressions as I work harder at living out the example of love that Jesus gave us.  I know with Your infinite and awesome patience, wisdom, and love, I can and will do better.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment