Monday, April 8, 2013

A Great Promise

Revelation 21:4 - He will wipe every tear from their eyes, and there will be no more death or sorrow or crying or pain.  All these things are gone forever.

God's promise of life in the new Heaven and new Earth and new Jerusalem is something we should all be looking forward to as believers in Christ.  All the hurts and pains of this world will be gone forever, and everything will be fresh and perfect.

Life in this world can, and often is, difficult and hard.  But it doesn't have to be.  That isn't God's will for our lives.  The promise of the new Jerusalem and new Heaven and new Earth is what God has always wanted for us.  But we have to seek Him to get it.  He sent His Son to die so that we could attain it.  When I was first starting to develop my relationship with Jesus, I suffered incredible anxiety.  This passage here cured it.  No more anxiety or depression for me.  God has promised to do away with all of that.  And He always keeps His promises.  I'll trust Him on this one too.

Dear Abba Father, thank You for coming through on this and every other promise You have made to us.  Please continue to guide my steps along Your path for my life according to Your will, so that I may continue  to honor and glorify You in every way possible.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment