Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Belief

Luke 1:38 - Mary responded, "I am the Lord's servant.  May everything you have said about me come true."  And then the angel left her.

While Zechariah doubted the angel by asking how could he be sure, Mary believed.  She did ask for clarification so she could understand, but she didn't get punished like Zechariah, because she humbled herself by proclaiming herself as God's servant.

There's nothing wrong with asking for clarification to understand God better.  That's what he wants, for us to seek Him and His wisdom.  He is the Father of Understanding, and He is happy to make Himself known to us.

Dear Lord, please continue to give me the wisdom and understanding I need to be a better servant of Jesus, and to better glorify You in all I do.  I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment