Friday, April 5, 2013

Never Again

Ezekiel 33:16 - None of their past sins will be brought up again, for they have done what is just and right, and they will surely live?

Once we ask for God's forgiveness and accept Jesus in our hearts, our slate is wiped clean.  NOTHING will be remembered ever again.  The only time it is too late, is at the last moment before we die in the flesh.  God has promised that we will be with Him in His Kingdom forever...I'll trust Him to keep His word.

I am so thankful that God has promised to remember my sins never again.  I know I will forever be grateful for His opportunity of salvation for my life.

Dear Lord, thank You for wiping my slate clean and saving me from eternal destruction.  I pray that You will use my life in whatever way Your Name is glorified.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment