Monday, April 22, 2013

No Worries

Luke 12:25-26 - Can all your worries add a single moment to your life?  And if worry can't accomplish a little thing like that, what's the use of worrying over bigger things?

Anxiety solves nothing.  God already has everything figured out and planned, and we must trust in Him.

I used to be such a worry-wart.  My anxiety was very bad, and would creep up on me without any warning.  My biggest fear - death.  I knew that life would always go on without me, but my problem was, 'what am I supposed to do then?  What's next?'  God cured my anxiety by teaching me that it solves nothing and that as long as I trust in Him and remain faithful, death will have no power over me.

Dear Lord, thank You for curing me of my biggest fear.  In You death has lost its sting, and I look forward to being in Heaven where I will be able to worship and praise You for all eternity.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment