Saturday, April 6, 2013

Change

Isaiah 55:7 - Let the wicked change their ways and banish the very thought of wrong doing.  Let them turn to the Lord that He may have mercy on them.  Yes, turn to our God, for He will forgive generously.

To accept Christ as our savior, and go to church and sing isn't good enough.  We have to follow God's word and completely change the way we do things.  People say that insanity means doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result.  If we don't give God our whole heart, He knows.  If we go all in for Him, He promises to forgive generously.

When I finally understood this, and went all in for God from my heart, I felt the difference.  I felt God working in my heart.  It wasn't just that I changed my ways, but I felt God changing me.  Now this does not mean that I am perfect, and that I never make mistakes or ever sin.  Far from it.  But I am a different person because of my relationship with Jesus.  I know, and more importantly God knows, that I will sin from time to time.  But I trust God to forgive me because although He knows I am human, He knows where my hearts loyalty lies.

Dear Lord, thank for redeeming and changing this unworthy servant of Yours.  I know I don't deserve Your unfailing love and everlasting grace, but Your mercy has made me worthy and deserving, and I will forever treasure my salvation that is found only in You and through the blood of Your Son Jesus.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment