Sunday, April 28, 2013

Greater Pleasure

Ephesians 1:5 - God decided in advance to adopt us into His own family by bringing us to Himself through Jesus Christ.  This is what He wanted to do, and it gave Him great pleasure.

God's plan for us since the beginning was to bring us into fellowship with Him, and He used Jesus' sacrifice to atone for our separation by sin.  This gave Him great pleasure, but imagine how much greater pleasure He gets when another person accepts Jesus Christ into their hearts as their Lord and Savior.

I lived for so long unconcerned if I was pleasing anyone but myself.  Since developing the relationship I have with Jesus, I cannot imagine doing anything but working for the greater glory of God to spread His Word and help bring others to Christ and give God great(er) pleasure.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for Your love and this precious gift of salvation that I have received through the shed blood of Your Son Jesus Christ.  I ask for Your guidance and wisdom as strive to do Your will, and share the Gospel that will bring others into Your Glorious Kingdom.  In Jesus' precious and Holy name I pray, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment