Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Great Truth

Revelation 22:6 - Then the angel said to me, "Everything you have heard and seen is trustworthy and true.  The Lord God, who inspires His prophets, has sent His angel to tell His servants what will happen soon."

Everything God tells us is trustworthy and true.  I love that.  In this busy and hectic world, it is comforting to have something, and Someone, that we can count on 100%.  As long as we remain faithful to God, He will make good on all of the great promises and truths He has spoken of.

Quieting my mind and learning to be still so that I can be closer to God was not something that came easy for me.  But then again, nothing worth doing is ever easy, right?  I am so thankful and blessed by my relationship with Jesus, and I will remain forever faithful.

Dear Lord, thank You for being so trustworthy and true.  Thank You for hushing the rage in me that kept me from knowing You and knowing the great and wonderful things You have planned for me.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment