Sunday, April 21, 2013

A Time

Ecclesiastes 3:1 - For everything there is a season, a time for every activity under heaven.

There is a time and place for everything.  And it all happens according to God's will.  God's timing is perfect, and He makes everything come together for good in the end.

I know that my timing stinks.  I have learned to be more trusting in God's timing and plan for my life.  Whenever I have tried to figure it out without His guidance, I just make a mess of things.  Hard lesson to learn, but definitely well worth it.

Dear Lord, thank You for teaching me to trust in Your timing and plan for my life.  I know I get impatient and try to speed things along.  But knowing that I have You in my corner and that You won't let me fail, makes me so appreciative of Your awesome patience and grace.  Thank You.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment