Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Hard Work

Luke 13:24 - "Work hard to enter the narrow door to God's Kingdom, for many will try to enter but will fail."

Some might read this passage to mean that we only get into Heaven through our good deeds and works.  This is simply not true.  We have to work hard to stay faithful to God and His will for us, and to resist the pressures and temptations of this world.

For someone like me who lived according to the world instead of His Word for so long, I can definitely testify to how tough the pressures and temptations are and can be.  I have been blessed to see God at work in my life and to know that He has great things planned for me.  He is forever my future and my hope, and I am confident that if I keep my trust and faith in Him, I will achieve victory in the end.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for Your grace and mercy every day.  I don't know how I went so long without You, but I know now that I won't make it without You.  You have given me final victory because of Your unfailing and unending love.  Thank You so much.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment