Friday, April 12, 2013

Earnest Prayer

Daniel 6:10 - But when Daniel learned that the law had been signed, he went home and knelt down as usual in his upstairs room, with its windows open toward Jerusalem.  He prayed three times a day, just as he had always done, giving thanks to his God.

Daniel was not afraid of what any man would do to him.  He knew that God would continue to bless and protect him as long as he stayed faithful in prayer.  There was nothing anyone could do that would keep Daniel from staying faithful to God.

Do I pray enough?  Do I trust God enough?  I know that I am unwavering in my faith in Jesus, and I trust Him implicitly, without any reservation.  But I need to pray more.  I'm sure God would like to hear from me more.  He knows my heart, but I still need to tell Him what He means to me.

Dear Lord, You mean everything to me.  Please continue to bless me and protect me, as I try to resist the temptations of this world and remain faithful to You.  I know I can accomplish anything with Your strength, guidance, and protection, and most importantly, Your love.  In Jesus' name, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment