Friday, March 1, 2013

Resurrection & Life

John 11:25 - Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life.  Those who believe in me, even though they die like everyone else, will live again."

Jesus' promise to Martha here, is a promise to us all.  If we believe with our heart, confess with our mouths, and turn from our old lives, we will live with Jesus in the Kingdom of Heaven.

Turning frkm my old ways has been something I have always struggled with, as I am sure it is for a lot of people.  I need to work harder at it, for I know my reward awaits me in Heaven, and there is nothing my old ways can produce that would be better than that life with Jesus.

Dear Lord, thank You for giving me this chance to be with You in Your Kingdom.  I know I don't deserve it, but You have made me worthy because of Your love, mercy, and ultimate sacrifice.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment