Saturday, March 16, 2013

His Will

1 John 5:14 - And we can be confident that He will listen to us whenever we ask Him for anything in line with His will.

God will give us whatever we ask for in Jesus' name as long as it is according to His plan for us.  Sometimes we get frustrated when our prayers aren't answered, but we have to remember that if it isn't part of God's plan for us, then He won't make it happen.

This has been so true for me.  Very recently, too.  I was starting to question my faith and doubt God's love for me.  I have been blessed that God spoke to me through His word to reveal the truth to me.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for righting this sinking ship and reminding me of Your awesome and unfailing love for all of Your children.  YOUR will be done.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment