Sunday, March 31, 2013

New Strength

Isaiah 40:31 - But those who trust in the Lord will find new strength.  They will soar high on wings like eagles.  They will run and not grow weary.  They will walk and not faint.

God gives us renewed strength through His Son Jesus because He loves us.  As long as we stay strong in our faith to Him, nothing can ever hurt us.

As I've reached my late 30's now, I'm not physically able to do things that I did 10 years ago.  My knees and shoulders are not what they used to be.  Like everything else on this earth, they and I have a shelf life.  But as I read this passage, I am reminded that God has great things planned for me, and that these pains are only temporary.  He is going to make me new in Heaven.  What a gift...

Dear Lord, thank You for promising to renew my strength because of my faith in Your Son Jesus.  Thank You for reminding me that this is all temporary, and I have nothing to worry about, because You have overcome everything.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment