Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Victory

Revelation 2:7 -  “Anyone with ears to hear must listen to the Spirit and understand what he is saying to the churches. To everyone who is victorious I will give fruit from the tree of life in the paradise of God."

Jesus promises eternal life to those who are victorious.  How do we achieve this victory?  By living steadfast in His Word and according to the path that He puts before us.

We will all stray from His path from time to time - I know I certainly do - but the part that is most important is coming back.  If we dedicate our hearts to Him, He will forgive us.

Dear Lord, thank You for this victory that is achieved through Your Son Jesus Christ.  You have been the Answer to everything I was looking for, and nothing or no one will ever make me believe in anything other than Your absolute truth, and Your promise of the final victory.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment