Saturday, March 2, 2013

A Shining Light

John 13:46 - "I have come as a light to shine in this dark world, so that all who put their trust in me will no longer remain in the darkness."

Jesus promises to be a light to our path as long as our trust and faith remain in Him.  How could we possibly need anything more?

Is Jesus' light shining on my path?  Am I fully committed to Him?  Yes and yes!  Although I followed a dark path for a long time, I always knew there was a light at the end of that tunnel.  I have been blessed to find it, and it is a much better (serious understatement) life for me.

Dear Lord, thank You for brightly guiding my path to Your glory.  Please use me to show others the way to You so that they all can know the true path of life that is intended for us all.  All of my faith and trust is in You forever.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment