Monday, March 4, 2013

A Promise

Jeremiah 12:15 - Bit afterward I will return and have compassion on all of them.  I will bring them home to their own lands again, each nation to its own inheritance.

Although these nations referred to here have been enemies of God's chosen people, God promises to restore them as long as they repent and stay faithful to Him.  What a great promise of redemption.

What a great Redeemer God is.  He is so justified to destroy us when we turn our backs on Him.  But he doesn't want that any of us should perish but to live life abundantly with Him.  That's a promise I am completely on board with, and hope that God will use me to reflect that to people.

Dear Lord, use me for Your Glory, so that I can show people what a a great and loving Redeemer You are.  I know You don't need me for this, but I need You for this.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment