Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Apollyon

Revelation 9:4 - They were told not to harm the grass or plants or trees, but only the people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

In the last days, God will continue to protect His chosen people.  Although Satan has been given dominion over this world, God will not allow those sealed by His love and grace to be harmed or destroyed by Satan.  We will be tempted for sure, but if we keep our hearts focused on God, we will not perish.

As a human made of flesh, I am tempted all the time.  There are times where something can seem harmless, but I have to remind myself that if it doesn't bring glory to God, it isn't from Him.  The plague of locusts described here isn't from God, and since it will not bring Him glory, He promises to protect His sealed ones from it as long as we remain true and faithful.

Dear Lord, thank You for Your eternal protection by Your love and grace.  I ask that You help me keep my heart focused on You, so that I am able to resist the temptation that Satan will present me with.  Help me remember that if it doesn't bring glory to You, then it isn't from You.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment