Friday, March 15, 2013

No End

Jeremiah 31:37 - "Just as the heaven's cannot be measured and the foundation of the earth cannot be explored, so I will not consider casting them away forever for their sins.  I, the Lord, have spoken!"

God's love for us knows no end.  No matter how much we may fall away in our relationship with Him, if we are truly repentant in our heart's, He will forgive us.

I know that I am not worthy of God's love for me.  Not, at least, by my own accord.  But God has always had better things planned for me than my own, which is good!  He has redeemed me because of my repentant heart.  I will do all that I can to honor and praise Him for this forever.

Dear Lord, thank You for making me worthy when my actions and lack of faith deemed otherwise.  You truly are the God of Wonders, and I am so blessed for my relationship with You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment