Monday, March 18, 2013

A Good Example

3 John 1:11 - Dear friend, don't let this bad example influence you.  Follow only what is good.   Remember that those who do good prove that they are God's children, and those who evil prove that they do not know God.

In John's letter to his friend he is giving him a reminder not to follow the examples of this world, but to be an example of God's loving kindness to all.

I have been working on this quite a bit myself.  I have never really been one to try to fit in with the customs of this world.  But I have been trying harder to march to the beat of God's drummer and be a better example to others.

Dear Lord, I ask for Your continued guidance and wisdom so that I may be set good examples to others of the amazing love and mercy You have for us all.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment