Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Restoration

Jeremiah 15:19 - The Lord replied, "If you return to me, I will restore you so you can continue to serve me.  If you speak words that are worthy, you will be my spokesman.  You are to influence them; do not let them influence you."

God's promise to Jeremiah here, is a promise for all of us.  We have all strayed, but God promises to restore us because of His unfailing love and grace.  But God is also warning us not be influenced by the evils of this world, and that we are to be the influence.

Do I speak words that are worthy?  Have I been an influence?  I hope I have, because all I want is to serve God in a worthy way.  I know He has great things planned for me that will bring Him glory.

Dear Lord, Your honor and glory is all I desire.  Give me the wisdom to make my words worthy so that they honor You.  If You decide, it will happen, and I am perfectly happy with that.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment