Thursday, March 28, 2013

For All

John 17:19-20 - "And I give Myself as a holy sacrifice for them so they can be made holy by Your truth.  I am praying not only for these disciples but also for all who will ever believe in Me through their message."

Jesus gave it all up as a sacrifice for all who would believe.  He wants that none should perish without hearing and knowing and believing in His truth which is eternal.

The best thing I ever did for myself, was to sit down and open the Bible with an open mind.  It has developed into such an amazing relationship with Jesus.  It truly is a relationship, and not a religion.  As the saying goes,"I can't brag about my love for God, because I fail Him daily.  But I can brag about His love for me, because it never fails."

Dear Lord, thank You for loving me.  I am not worthy of Your mercy and grace, but You have made me worthy because of Your unfailing love for me.  I know I can never repay what You gave up to save me from certain death and destruction, I just ask that You use me to bring You glory in whatever way You desire.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment