Monday, March 11, 2013

Above & Beyond

Psalm 105:40 - They asked for meat, and He sent them quail; He gave them manna - bread from Heaven.

During the Exodus, God not only guided and protected His people, but He fed them too.  He didn't just give them some meat and crust bread.  He gave them quail and bread from Heaven.  He always goes above and beyond for us.

Have I gone above and beyond to show my love for Jesus?  He sacrificed everything for me - I'd say that's above and beyond.  Have I returned the favor?  I don't believe I could ever completely return THAT favor, but I can do more to help His people.

Dear Lord, I ask for the strength and wisdom to be a better witness to people.  You have done so much for me, I need to show it to everyone.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment