Thursday, February 28, 2013

Giving Life

John 10:10 - The thief's purpose is to steal and kill and destroy.  My purpose is to give life in all its fullness.

There really is no better way for Jesus to have said it.  He came to give.  To give us life, hope, love.  And for what cost?  Nothing.  There is no price to pay, because He paid it.  No way we can earn it.  We just have to believe.

People will say 'love costs'.  Jesus tells us different.  Hate and anger cost.  They cost us anguish, time, and misery.  Anger and hatred take time to stew.  If we have the live in our heart that Jesus gives us, it's there.  He came to give us that love and a life abundant in it.

Dear Lord, thank You for teaching me to let go of the anger and hatred that stewed in me for so long.  I am so better off with Your abundant and unending love in my heart.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment