Friday, March 8, 2013

Helping Out

John 18:11 - But Jesus said to Peter, "Put your sword back into its sheath.  Shall I not drink from the cup the Father has given me?"

Peter's actions were borne out of love.  He didn't want to lose Jesus, in an earthly sense, so he thought if he fought for Him they wouldn't take Him away.  We all do things like this, but we cannot alter God's plans.

Do I try to change things or maybe speed up God's timing?  I sure have.  And when I catch myself doing it, I have to remind myself that I am not capable of this and I need to stay faithful and trust in the Lord.

Dear Lord, thank you for teaching me patience.  You have always been the best Teacher, and I know I need to trust in You and Your plans for me and my life.  I will forever praise Your name.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment