Thursday, March 7, 2013

Pure Love

John 17:26 - "And I have revealed You to them and will keep on revealing You.  I will do this so that Your love for me may be in them and I in them."

Like a proud parent, Jesus wants nothing more than for us to experience God's amazing and unfailing pure love for us.  He promises to remain in us through His Holy Spirit, so that we may always know perfect love.

This was something I used to struggle to fully comprehend.  How could God love us when we are all full of such wickedness?!  Because Jesus asked Him to and He gave His life as a sacrifice for ours to demonstrate how much He loved us, and so that we could experience it through our faith in Him.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for loving me in a way that could never compare to anything in this world.  Thank You for showing me Your perfect love.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment