Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Sin-Less

1 John 1:8 - If we say we have no sin, we are only fooling ourselves and refusing to accept the truth.

A very smart and godly man told me once, "Just because we are saved, doesn't mean we are sinless, it just means we sin less." Once we accept our responsibility for our shortcomings, and invite Christ into our heart and lives, He is just to forgive us.

I am fond of saying that I am a work in progress.  I know I have been forgiven, and that I have a relationship with Christ, but I am nowhere near perfect and I still have my struggles with sin.

Dear Lord, thank You for Your merciful spirit and unfailing love for me.  I am not worthy of any of it, because I will always fall short, but You love me anyway, and for that I am eternally grateful.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment