Sunday, March 24, 2013

God Is Great!

Psalms 70:4 - But may all who search for You be filled with joy and gladness in You.  May those who love Your salvation repeatedly shout, "God is great!"

Loving and praising and worshipping God isn't meant to be a sullen thing.  God loves joy.  He loves joyful giving, and He loves joyful worship.  God truly is great, and we should be happy about our love for Him.

One of my favorite times during service at church is when we sing our praise and worship songs.  I'm a big music lover, and I love to sing.  I'm not very good at it, but I don't let that stop me.  God doesn't care how bad my singing voice is (thankfully), because He loves to hear the joy that is coming out of my heart to Him.

Dear Lord, thank You for filling my heart with joy when I had none.  I will forever love to pour out my joyful heart to You in praise and worship and prayer.  Your love is what gives me the greatest joy, and I ask You to continue to fill me with Your Spirit of love and joy.  In Jesus' name I pray, Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment