Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Because

Psalm 143:1 - Hear my prayer, O Lord; listen to my plea!  Answer me because You are faithful and righteous.

I love how this is worded...because YOU are faithful and righteous...not because I deserve it.  We deserve nothing because of our sin.  But we receive love and forgiveness, because God is faithful and righteous.

Once I overcame my "me-first" attitude, I began to have a much better understanding of God's love for me.  This attitude of "me-first" is definitely a worldly one that is fostered by society.  God is so much more than that, and I am happy to put Him first in my life.

Dear Lord, thank You for taking me out of this world so I can better serve and worship You.  Because You love me, I will forever praise You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment