Thursday, March 14, 2013

Promises

Jeremiah 29:11 - "For I know the plans I have for you," says the Lord.  "They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope."

God promises to take care of us.  From time to time we will make mistakes.  After all, we are still human.  But if we repent of our sins, and God knows our hearts, He promises to deliver us.  He wants that none should perish.

If Psalm 91:1-2 is my life verse, then this is 1B.  This verse has come to mean so much to me, and I love sharing it with people.  This verse really shows the true nature of God's love.

Dear Lord, thank You for loving me, especially when I am not worthy. You have decided I am worthy, and I will praise Your name forever.  Make my heart clean and pure for You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment