Thursday, March 21, 2013

Lukewarm

Revelation 3:16 - But since you are like lukewarm water, neither hot nor cold, I will spit you out of my mouth!

God wants us to be all in it in our relationship with Him.  There are to be no fence-sitters.  Convenient Christians who go to church when it works for them and believe only the parts of the bible that they agree with, will find themselves shut out of the Kingdom of Heaven.

I have never been much of a fence-sitter in anything I have done.  After I began my walk with Jesus, I could not understand anyone who could be a fence-sitter with Him.  Look at everything He has done for us!  How could you NOT be all in?!

Dear Lord, please continue to guide and strengthen me so that I stay hot for You.  Please continue to protect me from those that would attempt to sway me from my complete faith and trust in Your love and Your Son Jesus.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment