Sunday, March 17, 2013

Great Promises

2 John 1:3 - Grace, mercy, and peace, which come from God the Father and from Jesus Christ - the Son of the Father - will continue to be with us who live in truth and love.

What great promises we have been given by God and His Son Jesus.  Every day is like Christmas when we stay true to God's word and His plan for us.

Anger, bitterness, and pride - that's what ruled my life before I made a renewed dedication to a relationship with Jesus Christ.  These have been replaced now by grace, mercy, and peace.  There is a song by the band Mercy Me that says, "I will worship the One who calmed the raging sea, and I will worship the One who hushed the rage in me."  That is exactly what I will do.

Dear Lord, thank You for these great promises and gifts You have bestowed on this humble servant of Yours...particularly since I didn't deserve any of it.  I will worship You forever.  All praise and honor to You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment