Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Together We Stand

Philippians 1:30 - We are in this struggle together.  You have seen my struggle in the past, and you know that I am still in the midst of it.

We are all in it together.  The trials and triumphs we experience in our daily lives of service to the Lord and His Kingdom are not our own.  We share them with other believers.  We help each other through the hard times, and celebrate with each other the good times.  We rise and fall together all for the sake of living the Gospel and Great Commission of Jesus Christ.

This can be tough for someone like me, who is an introvert.  I don't like to talk about my problems with people.  It's not that I don't want them to know anything about me, it just seems like they're unimportant compared to what other people are going through at times.  But that's just it, they're very important.  God cares so much about each and everyone of us on a deeply personal and intimate level, that our problems, no matter how insignificant they may seem at the time are important to Him, and should be important to others as well.  The more I trust in God for everything, the more I understand that it is okay to share my burdens with others, so that we can stand and face them together.

Dear Lord, thank You for caring.  I hate bringing my problems up, but I know You already know them.  You are willing to heal me and take care of me, but I have to ask.  So today, I ask that You give me peace of mind and a calm spirit.  Replace the yoke of my human burdens with the yoke of Jesus Christ, so that I may serve You and Your Chosen People.  I pray for those that are dealing with the same issues as well.  They are afraid to share with others their problems.  I pray that You will soften their hearts and allow others to stand together with them, and face the problems head on together, and not individually.  Then we can all celebrate the triumphs, Your triumphs, together.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment