Thursday, February 13, 2014

His Calling

Acts 20:24 - But my life is worth nothing to me unless I use it for finishing the work assigned me by the Lord Jesus - the work of telling others the Good News about the wonderful grace of God.

Paul's passion for teaching and sharing the Gospel is so intense.  He boldly states that without this calling on his life, without serving God's purpose, his life is meaningless.

Have I embraced the calling on my life from the Lord?  Yes I have.  Do I find meaning and purpose in what I do?  This can be difficult sometimes, especially since I know God is calling me to other things down the road.  But I know God has me right where He wants me to be right now, and I have to embrace that purpose.  I have the opportunity to serve His plans and His people in a great way.

Dear Lord, thank You for putting me where You want me, and giving my life meaning by serving You.  I am so blessed by Your love and grace, and I look forward to more opportunities to share it with others.  I pray for those that have not heard Your call for them yet.  I pray that they will stay closely connected to You in prayer so that they will hear Your voice when You are ready for them.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment