Wednesday, January 22, 2014

A Way Out

Romans 2:4 - Don't you see how wonderfully kind, tolerant, and patient God is with you?  Does this mean nothing to you?  Can't you see that His kindness is intended to turn you from your sin?

God has indeed been kind, tolerant, and patient with us.  He has told us that He doesn't want anyone to die in their sin, because this would keep us separated from God for eternity.  So He gave us a way out.  He gave us Jesus Christ.

When we accept His holy sacrifice, everything changes for us.  We are no longer separated FROM God, we now become set apart TO God.  He loves us that much that He made the biggest sacrifice of all, just so He could spend eternity with us.

While it is difficult for me to comprehend why anyone would want to spend eternity with me, I will trust His judgment.  He knows much more than I do.  I will accept His free gift of salvation, and know that I have been saved by His grace through my faith in Jesus Christ.

Dear Lord, thank You for giving us a way out, through faith in Your Son Jesus Christ.  We are so blessed to have such a loving, kind, tolerant, and patient God like You who gives us so many chances to come to You.  I pray for those that don't know You and what You have done for them.  I pray that their hearts will be softened so they can see the glory of Your love for them and for everyone.  In Jesus' name, Amen!



God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment