Friday, February 1, 2013

Once And For All

Hebrews 9:26 - If that had been necessary, He would have had to die again and again, ever since the world began.  But no!  He came once for all time, at the end of the age, to remove the power of sin forever by His sacrificial death for us.

In the times before Jesus' sacrifice, the rituals of blood sacrifices were required on a regular basis to cleanse us.  Jesus put an end to that.  His death saved us once and for all.

Who am I that God should send His Son to die for me so that I may have eternal life with Him?  I am just an unworthy and (sometimes) grumpy recovered drug addict.  But in His eyes, I am a beautiful child of God, and He sees something special in me.  I like what He sees better...

Dear Lord, thank You for seeing in me what I was not capable of seeing myself.  Thank You for saving me, and showing me that Your love knows no bounds.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment