Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Because He Said So

Isaiah 26:12 - Lord, You will grant us peace, for all we have accomplished is really from You.

I love this passage!  Isaiah isn't saying that have accomplished anything FOR God.  How could we?  What do have that God could possibly need?  He says we got it FROM God!  Everything we have or will need or do is because God said so.

When I was a kid (not that long ago...) It would drive me crazy when Mom would say 'because I said so'.  I've always had an inquisitive mind, and I need a reason!  After reading this passage again, I don't mind so much anymore.  God will provide because He said He would.  I can live with that.

Dear Lord, thank You for this.  I am completely trusting in You for everything I need, and anything I could possibly want will come from You and by Your grace.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment