Saturday, February 23, 2013

Any Time

John 5:16-17 - So the Jewish leaders began harassing Jesus for breaking the Sabbath rules.  But Jesus replied, "My Father never stops working, so why should I?"

This is such an important passage, and not just in regards to honoring the Sabbath.  But also for giving attention to our relationship with God all the time, not just when it's convenient.  God never stops caring for us, who are we to do any different?

I was asked by a non-believer recently why I was reading my bible on a Thursday morning.  The comment made to me was, "It's not Sunday.". My response was, "The Bible isn't just for Sundays.". Joshua instructed us to be in the Word day and night.  And Jesus confirms that here, just like He said He would.

Dear Lord, thank You for always working for me and thinking about me.  I am so blessed to have Your Word to read about Your loving grace for me.  I pray that I never lose sight of You and trust in all You have planned for me.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment