Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Asked-Answered

Habakkuk 3:19 - The Sovereign Lord is my strength!  He will make me as surefootrd as a deer and bring me safely over the mountains.

This was a great book.  Habakkuk didn't understand, so he asked God.  God explained that while He would allow the Chaldeans to enslave them, He would still protect the righteous.  I love how Habakkuk was quick to honor and praise God right away in Chapter 3.

Do I give honor and praise to God when He reveals Hos plans for me?  I do, but is it enough?  God has done so much for me, I can honor and praise Him more.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for Your love and grace, and for Your protection from my sinful nature everyday.  I know I am a work in progress still, but I know with You, I will accomplish anything.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment