Friday, February 22, 2013

Living Water

John 4:10 - Jesus replied, "If you only knew the gift God has for you and who I am, you would ask Me, and I would give you living water."

In Jesus' conversation with the Samaritan woman, we are shown the path to our salvation in Jesus Christ. Believe in Him, ask for His forgiveness, and He will rescue us.

I believe and I have asked.  There have been times where I have felt God's Spirit strong inside of me, and others where I feel doubt creeping in.  I know the doubt is the work of Satan.  I will continue to believe in Jesus, because only He can save me.

Dear Lord, thank You for Your salvation through Your Son Jesus Christ.  With Your Spirit, I know can defeat doubt and prevent the devil from getting a foothold in my life.  Through You all things are possible.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment