Sunday, February 10, 2013

Powerful Prayer

James 5:13 - Are any among you suffering?  They should keep on praying about it.  And those who have reason to be thankful should continually sing praises to the Lord.

Giving it all up to God in prayer is the only way we can get it done.  God knows our hearts, and He knows what we need, but we have to ask for it.  And we should never fail to thank Him when He gives it to us.

I love to pray.  I love to pray for other people.  I didn't always like to, but God did a great work on my heart to show me what I was lacking.  I praise Him every day for what He has done for me.

Dear Lord, thank You.  Thank You for all You have done for me, and for all of my brothers and sisters in Christ.  All honor and glory is Yours!  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment