Thursday, February 7, 2013

Just A Little

James 2:10 - And the person who keeps all of the laws except one, is as guilty as the person who has broken all of God's laws.

It doesn't matter how minor it might seem in our finite mind, but going against just one of God's commands is just ad bad as going against them all.

Well it's just a little sin.  Isn't that how I always justified my action?  Take out the 'just a little' part, and you have the bottom line - it's sin. Sin is a sin is a sin.  It is all bad, and I need to work harder to keep it from controlling my life.

Dear Lord, I beg for Your continued strength and guidance as I try to get any and all sins out of my life.  I do not expect to accomplish this by tomorrow, but throughout my life.  I know I always be prone to it, but with You I will conquer all by Your grace and love.  And You will get all the honor and glory You deserve.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

1 comment:

  1. So very true!! That is why I come before the Lord and confess my sins every day. I will never be "sin-free" but I can be better at it, with God's help!

    ReplyDelete