Sunday, February 3, 2013

Faith

Hebrews 11:1 - What is faith?  It is the confident assurance that what we hope for is going to happen.  It is the evidence of things we cannot see.

We must live by faith and not sight if we are to truly receive God's rewards fir us in heaven.  Our minds are not able to fully comprehend God's plan for us, but if we remain faithful, He will reveal it to us in His time.

This entire chapter of the different examples of faith in the Bible, is amazing.  Because of my experiences and seeing God's grace in action, I could never lose my faith in Him.  I am so blessed.

Dear Lord, thank You so much for blessing me with an abundance of faith.  I beg You to use me however You desire to work for the benefit of Your Kingdom and Your people.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment