Saturday, February 2, 2013

Good For All Time

Hebrews 10:12 - But our High Priest offered Himself to God as one sacrifice for sins, good for all time.  Then He sat down at the place of highest honor at God's right hand.

Jesus' sacrifice for us made us good forever in God's Kingdom as long as we accept His gift of salvation and stay true in our faith to Him.  Quite the sacrifice for a bunch of unworthy sinners.  But that's the beauty of God's unfailing love for us...He makes us worthy.

If you asked me if I believed if I was worthy of the sacrifice that Jesus made for me, I would say 'never in a million years'.  Fortunately, for my sake, I don't get a vote.  I am so blessed to have God's faithful love in my life and controlling my direction.

Dear Lord, thank You for the path You have put me on.  I pray for stout continued guidance and wisdom in myblife, so that I may stay true to You.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

3 comments:

  1. I read your stuff every day!! God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. God Bless Brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you like it. I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it. God Bless Brother.

    ReplyDelete