Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Mercy

Isaiah 60:10 - "Foreigners will come to rebuild your cities.  Kings and rulers will send you aid.  For though I have destroyed you in My anger, I will have mercy on you through My grace."

Through Isaiah, God talks of restoring Israel through His love and grace.  He doesn't just offer safety and protection, He promises help from foreigners.  To show His love, He will do a work in their heart's so that they come to help.

All throughout the Old Testament, we are shown Israel sinning and God forgiving.  I am so blessed to have such a loving and merciful God.

Dear Lord, In beg Your forgiveness for all my sins and shortcomings.  As it says in John, Chapter 1, I am unfit to be Your slave.  Please continue Your work in me, so that I may bring You honor and glory.  Amen!

God Bless!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment